Thanks to new LiHD technology, Metabo is the only manufacturer in the world to cover the entire power range – from 400 to 3,200 Watt – from standard machines to unique system solutions. Applications previously reserved for only the most powerful mains powered machines can now be handled cordlessly. The new LiHD battery packs are now available with 4.0 Ah, 5.5 Ah and 8.0 Ah.
The combination of new high-performance battery cells and completely re-developed components within the LiHD battery pack ensures maximum power availability over an extremely long run time.
LiHD 4.0 Ah
Compact and strong
LiHD 8.0 Ah
Maximum performance and maximum runtime
LiHD 5.5 Ah
What LiHD battery packs can do:
- Demolish for 35 minutes under full load (cordless combination hammer KHA 36-18 LTX with 2x LiHD 8.0 Ah)
- Drive 100 screws with Ø 8 x 450 mm length into wood (cordless impact wrench SSW 18 LTX 600 with LiHD 8.0 Ah)
- Notches in a T-beam in 3 minutes (cordless angle grinder WB 36-18 LTX 230 with 2x LiHD 8.0 Ah)
The range starts with the 4.0Ah
LIHD 4.0 AH
The only 4.0 Ah battery pack with one cell row, thus
- significantly flatter than a standard Li-Ion 4.0 Ah battery pack
100 grams lighter
- improved ergonomics with even more power
- The perfect battery pack for all cordless drills/screwdrivers, cordless hammer drills and cordless impact wrenches/drivers)
Changes to design and construction allow Metabo to offer a 3 year warranty on the batteries regardless of the number of charges.