Unisafe Unilert Electronic Earmuff
The UniSafe UniLert earmuff is an easy to use Class 5 hearing protector with active listening and audio input.
Equipped with active microphones so you can communicate and hear warning signals yet still be protected from noise. Active microphones in the UniLert headset reproduce surrounding sound, filter out noise and amplify speech frequencies. Suitable for medium to high noise protection on production lines, recreational shooting, process working and where impulse or impact noise exist.
- Easy to use electronic earmuff
- Level dependent - MP3 and 2-way radio compatible
- Allows wearer to listen to “wanted sound” whilst providing protection in noisy environments
- Powered by AAA disposable batteries (400hr run time)
- Complete with 2 cables and batteries ready for use (2 cables allow audio equipment and two-way radios to be interfaced)
- Headband earmuffs are a classic over the head style configuration for all day comfort. Soft head cushion and easy fitting size adjustment optimises wear time and comfort.
- Hearing protection should be worn 100% of the time when exposed to harmful noise
- Suitable for general industrial use where noise levels warrant a medium to high performance hearing protector
- Suitable for continuous and intermittent use by persons exposed to industrial noise situations up to 110dB(A), assuming an 85dB(A) criterion
- Cup: Injection moulded ABS (plastic)
- Headband: POM
- Bracket arms: Glass reinforced nylon
- Cushion: Foam filled PVC covered
- Liner: Foam
- Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002
- Class 5 SLC80 29dB(A) protection rating