Milwaukee 18V Fuel 1/2" Impact Wrench with Friction Ring
Powered by FUEL™ technology, the M18FIWF12-0 delivers 300Nm of torque in a compact design. The Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides increased efficiency, lasts longer and delivers maximum power. REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 4 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature. This FUEL™ 1/2” Compact Impact Wrench utilises a friction ring design for maximum socket retention.
- M18FIWF12 - 18V 1/2" Drive Brushless Impact Wrench (Friction Ring Retainer)
- 2 x 18V 5.0Ah Batteries
- Fast Charger
- Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for longer motor life and up to 20% more power.
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery.
- The Milwaukee® DRIVE CONTROL™ allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximize application versatility.
- Mode 1 for precision work.
- Mode 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material.
- Mode 3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications.
- Mode 4 intelligently detects when the tool has impacted on a fastener for one second automatically shutting the tool down, reducing overdriving and damaging materials.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- Voltage: 18V
- Tool reception: 1/2" Square Drive
- Impact Rate:
- Mode 1: 2400rpm
- Mode 2: 2600ipm
- Mode 3: 3100ipm
- Mode 4: 2600ipm
- No load Speed:
- Mode 1: 1700rpm
- Mode 2: 2000rpm
- Mode 3: 2500rpm
- Mode 4: 2000rpm
- Max Torque:
- Mode 1: 40Nm
- Mode 2: 120Nm
- Mode 3: 300Nm
- Mode 4: 120Nm
- Max. fastening torque: 300Nm
- Weight: 1kg