HiKoki Bluetooth Worksite Radio
The UR18DSDL is a job site radio equipped with Bluetooth class 2 and powered by Hitachi Li-ion batteries it has been developed based on UR18DSL.
- Digital signal DAB & DAB+ recieving system allows access to Digital Radio Broadcasting for clearer audio.
- Compact Design with protective frame ensures resilience to tough coniditons
- Bluetooth: Enables hands free connection for playing music from Bluetooth enabled devices such as smart phones from over 40 meters/130feet. This will vary according to the environment conditions and device.
- High Frequency Amplifier: Reduces static optimizing sound quality.
- Dynamic 2x 7W speakers with 6 stage equalizer systems provides high quality sound.
- Protective Storage Case Dock for smart phone or music player shields devices from damage.
- USB terminal allows for charing of smart phones and music players.
- AUX terminal allows for music to be played through smart phones and music players
- Water Protection grade IPX4 provides further protection for Radio and docked devices.
- Powered by either battery or AC Adaptor extending user usability and convenience.
- Long Run Time as indicated in table. The values are for reference purposes. They may vary according to the state of batteries and operating conditions.
- AM Frequency (KHz): 522-1629
- FM Frequency (MHz): 87.5 - 108
- Speaker: 90mm, 7W x 2
- Battry Type: 14.4V & 18V Slide Batteries from 1.5Ah through to 5.0Ah
- Weight: 4.0kg
- Dimensions (L X W X H ): 405 X 312 X 265mm
- Standard Accessories: AC Adaptor, 2 x AA Batteries.
- Battery Run-time:
- 1.5Ah - Approx 5.5 hours
- 2.0Ah - Approx 7.5 hours
- 2.5Ah - Approx 9.5 hours
- 3.0Ah - Approx 11 hours
- 4.0Ah - Approx 15 hours
- 5.0Ah - Approx 19 hours.