HiKoki 18V 5" Brushless Angle Grinder (Tool Only)
- Compact & lightweight with a 152mm grip diameter
- Brushless Motor -30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time.
- Paddle Switch - Is non-lockable switch which improves user safety, commonly known as a " Deadman Safety Switch"
- Auto Mode - Conserves energy by reducing rpm is standard operation, as load increases the rpm will automatically increases for greater efficiency.
- Soft-Start - reduces the reactive force generated at motor start up reducing the load to the operator
- Anti-kickback & Overload protection - stops the grinder in the event of a "jam" or sudden drop in wheel rotation speed during operation or excessive pressure on the tool, this feature reduces the risk of motor burnout and minimises potential injury.
- Restart Protection - Disables motor from restarting if a battery is inserted with the switch left in the on position increasing user safety.
- Ergonomic Soft Grip Handle - Allows easy control and the small grip perimeter allows for convenient operation in narrow spaces.
- Constant speed control - Maintains the speed under load ensuring maximum power is delivered to the application.
- Anti Vibration Handle - Reduces vibrations whilst in operation.
- Tool Less Wheel Guard - Allows users to change guard position without requiring tools.
- Detachable Filters - Minimizes internal damage caused by the ingress of foreign objects into the motor.
- Compatible with both 115mm and 125mm - Standard discs increasing applications and versatility
- Compact & Lightweight - For increased user comfort
- Aluminum gear cover - For high durability and rigidity
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Allows the user to read the amount of charge within the battery
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery type: Slide
- Disc Diameter: 125mm
- No Load speed: 9,000 (min-1)
- 5,500 (Auto Mode)
- Spindle Thread: M14 x 2
- Dimensions: 326mm x 152mm x 126mm
- Grip Perimeter: 152mm
- Weight: 2.4kg